We would like to hear from you about the way in which ASA has helped you. Please share your thoughts by submitting a comment or sending an email to “bohemian at wendeeholtcamp dot com”. Help us by answering one or more of these questions:
• How has ASA made an impact in your life, your teaching, your career, your thought process regarding theology or faith, the Bible, your relationship with God, or anything else?
• Was here ever an article on the ASA website, in the God & Nature e-zine, or in the Perspectives on Science & Christian Faith journal that influenced your thinking or teaching? How?
• Do you recall any stories from one of the ASA annual conferences that was significant – a talk you heard or a connection you made that you wouldn’t have otherwise that influenced your career or your faith?
• How have you seen ASA impact culture in positive ways over the years?
• What role do you see the ASA playing in the future, and what role does it fill that other organizations don’t?